Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Holidays the Shutterfly way.

I have never been very good at sending our cards. Only in the last few years have I even bothered to attempt to send out any. The first year I didn't buy very many and had many people I mentally added to my list for the next year. Last year we send out our first "customized" Christmas Cards and for some reason it just was more fun. I was able to alter the card design how I wanted and add pictures. It was kind of fun. The shipping was fast and the product was good. This year I am going to use the same company. Shutterfly

Shutterfly is a company I had never even heard of until last year. There are so many photo sites out there that many people just use what they know. I am glad I found out about Shutterfly. There are so many designs and styles to choose from. Here are just a few of their Christmas designs . . .



Whether you are looking for something simple and classic, or fun like including your family's Top Ten Moments (See picture above), or almost anything you can imagine. They have photo cards that are around $0.55 a piece and the price gets lower the more you order. They are definitely worth checking out. Plus, if you blog about their cards you can get 50 FREE Christmas Cards. What to find out how? Click here. How can you say no to 50 free cards? 



No comments: