Tuesday, June 15, 2010

For girls eyes only....

I mean it. Males, don't read it. I warned you. Some of you ladies might not like this either, but I just have to share this.....



I have wanted to tell more people about the Diva Cup for ages. For some of you a reusable menstrual cup sounds so gross. For others it is just the thing you have been looking for. I know my mom thinks it is weird. It is really not so bad. I have converted at least 5 of my friends and a few are undecided, but that is only because they haven't wanted to put up the money to buy one. I probably would convert more if I wasn't afraid of bring it up with every female I know (I guess I am telling quite a few with this post). I have had mine for at least a year and a half. I love it. I can't even remember how I came across them, but I am glad I did. It saves me so much money (I was able to get mine on sale for only $18), it is easy to use, and I get to be best friends with the environment (again). I still use other feminine products now and again, but it is more comfortable than tampons and less icky than pads. Think about it. What do you think?

Tell your friends.

3 comments:

KC said...

I honestly don't know what to think about this! Hmmmm...I had no idea such a thing existed! Thanks for the info? I'll have to ponder this one for a while!
p.s...some good ideas aren't meant to be kept secret! It's ok to tell!

Joanna said...

Wow, what an interesting concept. I hate pads and tampons, but didn't know there were other options. Thanks for sharing! I am seriously thinking about picking one up at the health place up the street.

simplemom said...

I've got one and love it. Thanks Rach!