Friday, April 23, 2010

What you can do with an afternoon and the neighbors' old bricks...



Not bad for a budget of $0. Now I just need to reseed around it. 

The neighbors were getting rid of these bricks and I had a sizable bald spot near the garden. Now I can sit on a chair on my miniature patio while the kids play. Or they can sit and watch me weed after I banish them from the garden for not listening and walking on the plants. 



(I know it is not squared off... there is a beam in the dirt there to mark where the garden is.... maybe when I finally get around to putting in railroad ties I can move it back.)

3 comments:

Camille said...

Fun!! You did that all by yourself?? amazing!

Rachael said...

No, I didn't do it all by myself.... Izzy was there to supervise and give direction when needed. :)

THE BADGERS said...

The patio looks great!