Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need this! You can enter too!

I have wanted this bike from Madsen for EVER! With a little bit of luck I will win it! :) I wish, I wish....



Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
Besides a few unnamed miracles, I would like: 
-A Laptop... with Windows 7, Office, and Antivirus... etc. (Someone be my secret Santa....)
-A massage (a real, gets-you-so-relaxed-that-you-can't-get-up-after massage).
-A great gift for my husband.
-Clothes. Someone could always turn me in- What Not To Wear is for people like me.
-A cargo bike from Madsen.... Or something new for the kitchen, like a new set of pots and pans.

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Probably blankets for my kids.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
-Scarf and hat combos for everyone.
-My husbands jean quilt I started last year. ...

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I remember getting a bike. Or the year I got rollerblades. :)

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
-Hungry Hungry Hippos.... (again... he has already broken 2 of them)
-A ballerina dress, a princess dress, barbies, tap shoes. (Izzy loves girly stuff!)
-A dog (and they can't have that unless it is a Fur Real Friend.)

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Mashed Potatoes and Turkey

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Maybe some cookies... I am not as crafty as I would like to be.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
While You Were Sleeping or Elf

9. Favorite holiday song?
There are too many to pick one. I love the classics. Songs you can sing with your kids...

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Decorating the tree with the kidlettes. Or sledding then having hot chocolate.
If there is enough snow the kids want to build a cave.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Good luck! I hope you win! Plus, it was fun to read a little more about you! :)

Valerie said...

Oh, you have some GOOD things on your wish list. :)