Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I add one more the the wishlist?

When I first tried to answer the following, 1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?, I had a terrible time. Now the floodgates have opened, I keep thinking of things to add to the list...
Top of the list: An oven and stovetop that work. Our current range is a piece of work.... It works, sometimes....

It just gets old when it keeps shutting itself off when I am baking. I am grateful that I can still use the range. Since it is gas I can light it with a match when it won't fire up. Fun. (Really it's not so bad.)

What appliances do you struggle with?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hmm...the dishwasher. It just doesn't work at all. In fact, the thing hasn't been home the entire time we have lived here. Deadbeat dishwasher.

Then there is the mini or E-Z bake oven. No option to bake two of anything unless they can fit on the one rack.

Oh and the washer and dryer. They live in the next stairwell. And, get this, they won't even work unless I insert 50 cents.

Don't tell them I said anything though. I don't want them to get mad and start malfunctioning or something.

Camille said...

The refrigerator! I'm noticing some mildew in the wood on the floor around it - can't figure out how to stop it from leaking!! I hope your oven gets fixed (replace?) soon!