Friday, November 20, 2009

thank⋅ful 

[thangk-fuhl]
–adjective feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative.


I am grateful for so many things. I love my husband. I am so grateful for him, for my children. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and seeing Rebecca and her family and finally meeting her little Preston. I am grateful for my parents and sisters.

I am grateful to have wonderful in-laws. Glad that I get along with them and enjoy spending time with them even if Dave isn't there. I am happy to be part of their family.

I am grateful for good friends. The kind you can go years without talking to and then you go to lunch and it's like you have never been apart. I am grateful for friends that love me no matter what.

I am grateful for repentance and the opportunity to make things right and become someone better, someone happier, and someone whole. I am grateful for the Gospel and the Temple. Thankful for the Atonement and for Jesus Christ.

I am grateful for good influences in my life. I am grateful for friends that ask earnest questions that lead us to places where we both learn from the answer. I am thankful for life. Even though I struggle, just like everyone else in the world, I know there is a purpose for all of it. I am grateful for the chance to be me. I am thankful to know that one day I will be completely comfortable in my own skin.

I am grateful for good food, movies, music, books, technology, etc.

I am thankful for my voice and the feelings I get when I sing.

What are you grateful for?

No comments: