Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biggest Loser?

Hopefully, I will be. Tonight I am supposed to go to a weigh-in. I haven't been to any kind of weigh-in before. A few days ago Sara sent a text invite to their upcoming Biggest Loser competition. Naturally I said, "I'm In!" and so "the pressure's on!" (If you can name the movie I will buy you a soda... I mean a bottle of water.) I need the incentive to really drop the rest of my weight. I am excited, and hopefully I can lose all the wieght I want. The great thing about this, is that even if I don't win the money, I am the winner because I get to be skinny me again!


We are meeting to start our own "biggest loser". I have never actually seen a full episode of the real show. I hate the unecessary "suspense" just say... "you lost 2 lbs." Do they really need to sit there while the scale pretends to take forever? Anyway, I am not a huge fan of most of the reality shows, but I can handle some once in a while.

I have about 30-40 pounds I want to need to lose. The bummer to all this... I can't count the 12 lbs I lost recently. I will tell you more about all this after I know more about it. . . .Plus, I will have posts about how I have lost the weight or changes I make to my existing guidelines.

No comments: