Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Complete Family

[Pictures to come.]

It was so much fun to take family pictures tonight. It was the first time in years that EVERYONE in Dave's family was together. Not to say our kids were obedient and stepford-like, but things actually went pretty well. I just really loved watching everyone. It felt good to have everyone together.


I think my favorite picture was of the all grandchildren. They are so cute. We have some of the cutest kids in the world in our family. You will see. When we get the pictures back I will post them and it spark a jealousy in you that you never knew existed. Those little bodies were so adorable sitting in a line on our ghetto couch in the middle of an orchard. We loved seeing all the deer- there were tons!


Maybe I am just a sentimental fool, but I love family and people and getting together with them. Sure my kids are naughty and disobedient, and they fight with their cousins, or get rough, etc, but it is great to get together. Thanks everyone for letting us continue to come to family functions.



More Happiness:

- Next Sunday I get to see some of my extended family!

- Tomorrow Jordan and Jeanette report in sacrament meeting.

- School starts very soon!

-I love my family!

No comments: